Thursday, March 22, 2007

Apples for Sale

Every morning over coffee, I torture myself by looking through my favorite vintage fabric websites. I don't usually buy, but instead collect the pictures in hopes that one day (when I have extra money) I'll be able to find similar patterns or styles.

I am amazed at the sheer volume of vintage apple print fabrics. The styles and colors vary tremendously. Each one of these is currently up for sale on ebay, sharon's antiques, or www.antiquefabric.com.

This is my very favorite. Its up for auction right now on ebay.


I think this one is for sale on www.antiquefabric.com. I love that site.


This one is from Ricrac.com (Sharon's Antiques)

This is from antiquefabric.com

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, Jen,

That one in the middle, the larger picture of apples, is from my site, not antiquefabric.com. And by the way, you should take care not to list their site name with an (s), antiquefabrics.com gets you nowhere. Thanks for posting a link to my site!

Sharon

Jen said...

Thank you for the corrections. I will make a note and change on my blog. I love your site and visit very often!