Sunday, May 27, 2007

And the winner is...

And the winner is... Abby!

I only had three people enter (3x more than I thought) so I decided to send all three of you something. If you could please email me your names and addresses, I'm going to send Abby a large fabric bundle and Lexi and Lauren a smaller bundle. If you have color preferences or theme preference, let me know when you send in your address and I'll try to come up with something along those lines.

Abby, I'll also include Mr. Skunk!

I love sharing this great fabric with people who appreciate it as much I do. Thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a russian blue cat ?

Jen said...

Miles is pretty much an ordinary house cat, but I suspect he has a little russian blue in him. He is completely grey and a beautiful little kitty.