Wednesday, May 30, 2007

For a very good friend


quiltdetail4, originally uploaded by String and Scissor.

I cannot yet divulge all of the details of this piece. It is top secret since the recipient reads this blog, but I couldn't resist posting a sneak peak.

This was one of my more ambitious projects of the "I'll finish it next week" variety. This project, however, was a delight to work on and begged to be finished in time for a very close friend's wedding.

Each moment I spent chosing fabrics and sewing was also a moment spent reminiscing about our friendship. It has been such a joy to be her friend and equally joyful to be able to make this gift for such a special couple.

1 comment:

Sexy Lexi said...

I am so honored, Jen! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the quilt and I can't wait to create something fabulous with the fabrics you bundled for me. Thank you so much for this fabulous gift. Every time I look at it I will think of you!