Monday, April 2, 2007

A Whole "Lot" of Love

There isn't much I don't like about a good fabric "lot". The idea of a pile of fabric showing up on my doorstep is completely exciting and not knowing what will come out of that bag makes it totally irresistable. At my house the pile is lovingly trimmed and washed, pressed, folded, and then ogled. I stare at it and wonder what glorious goods will come out of the lot.

I recently discovered Dewitt Co.'s vintage fabric lots - up to 24 different pieces of vintage goodness. Who could resist when you might get these?









A great fabric grab bag can also be found a Reprodepot.com. I was completely happy with the wacky selection from them. In addition to the grab bag, they sent little 2"x2" squares of other fabrics as samples. I love that!

Ebay is, of course, my favorite place to find a good fabric lot. This is truly a "one person's trash is another's treasure" kind of place where you never know just what you'll get.

With a good fabric lot, the hunt for treasure is as thrilling as the fabric itself.

No comments: