Sunday, July 22, 2007

Flickr Friends


From Charlotte, originally uploaded by String and Scissor.

Charlotte of Anknel and Burblets and I did a swap recently full of lovely vintage fabric, butter soft trims, and wonderful handmade gifts. Her package to me was so well thought out and wrapped so nicely - even the packing tape was something special.

Last week, I got several packages in the mail, mostly stuff I ordered from Etsy. Then I saw Charlotte's return address and excitedly opened that package first. The first item was a beautiful handmade zipper pouch that I immediately filled with my drivers license, cards, and money. The second was a beautiful green baby scarf that sets off Livy's red hair perfectly.

Charlotte - I had a great time swapping with you. Your generosity is truly amazing. Thank you so much for the Thank you gifts. They are extremely well made and will be cherished for years to come.



No comments: