Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Big Thank You


fabric, originally uploaded by String and Scissor.

I love good mail. And I got some this week. It actually surprised me to open the mail box and see this HUGE envelope with tons of stamps from Australia! I've never had an overseas package before. AND I'd completely forgotten that I'd won a drawing at Whizzme's blog for a bundle of fabric.

I ripped open that envelope and was immediately in love with every piece of fabric in the pile, the cute stickers, and the handmade card. Samantha was more than generous with the pile too. I didn't expect quite so much!

It was a beautiful pile (that I've already ripped into) and very much appreciated! Thank you so much Samantha - that was a great piece of mail that really brightened my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow...thats quite the package!!

Anonymous said...

you are more than welcome - it is fun having giveaways, and I get to 'meet' new bloggers. I have decided to have a giveaway each month. this month is yarn if you're interested or let others know.

Shannon said...

hey thats one of my cards she sent you!!