Friday, June 8, 2007

Livy: One of the two best things I've ever made


livy, originally uploaded by String and Scissor.

I started to take a few shots of some Cherry fabric that turned out to be a flour sack (picture at flickr to be blogged later) when my little girl, Livy came into the shot. She is 21 months old and a spitfire - every bit the redhead.

And her hair really is that red - really I think you'd call it orange. Its gorgeous. She is gorgeous. She's one of the two best things (along with her brother Liam) I've ever made, and one of the most rewarding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is an incredible photo! nice shot....and she's actually sitting still....unusual, non?

Jen said...

I think it took me about 30 shots to get that one. She never stays still!

Sexy Lexi said...

Amazing shot! She is absolutely beautiful.

Charlotte said...

wow that's such a beautiful photo of her :)